Tue, Nov 19|
Rise & Diversify Breakfast - Mentoring for Diversity
Join Candice Benson and Melissa Jurkoic for an interactive workshop to re-frame your mindset and find your own strategy to bringing the value of mentorship into your life and career.
When & Where?
Nov 19, 2019, 7:30 AM – 9:00 AM
Panviva , 61 Spit Brook Rd Suite 302, Nashua, NH 03060, USA
About the Event
What are the stories you tell yourself about mentorship?
- I don't want to waste someone else's time.
- I got this. I don't need help.
- Someone with all that experience won't have time to mentor me.
- I don't have any experience that would help someone else.
- I'll look stupid if I ask that question.
- I will lose respect and credibility if I ask for help.
Join Candice Benson and Melissa Jurkoic to hear personal strategies they've used to move past these stories and how they've helped others debunk the myths we all tell ourselves.
We will engage in interactive conversations to re-frame your mindset and find your own strategy to bringing the value of mentorship into your life and career.